5 Reasons We Love
- Flexible hours and having weekends & holidays off: There is no point in having a high-paying job when you don’t have the time to spend the hard-earned money. As a dental assistant, you’ll enjoy traveling, spending weekends, evenings and holidays with your friends and family.
- Great pay: Working as a dental assistant, you’ll be able to buy yourself a new car and even become a homeowner. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median dental assistant income in Ohio is $43,090 and rising.
- Growth opportunities: Dental assistants can progress to a certified dental assistant, and then proceed to become an EFDA (which is a license to place fillings). There are a lot of opportunities to grow both financially and professionally in the dental field.
- Working in a friendly and fun environment: It’s extremely rare that you meet a dental assistant that doesn’t like their job. Dental offices are places packed with good humor, and co-workers are usually great friends who love their jobs.
- Helping People: People are sometimes scared to go to the dentist, and you’ll be able to make their visit more comfortable. It’s very rewarding to help people feel more confident about their smile.
Dental Assistant Pro’s Program provides you with everything you need to become a
dental assistant in just 9 weeks and start loving your job.