5 Ways To Know If Dental
Assisting Is Right For You
After being in the dental assisting field for a long time, we’ve figured
out five ways to know if dental assisting is a good fit for someone like you:
- You like making a difference in people’s lives.
- You like working with your hands (not sitting at a desk all day).
- You like being a part of the team and having fun.
- You want to have a good paying job with a lot of opportunities for advancement.
- You want to have a flexible schedule and not have to work on weekends and holidays ever again.
When you become a dental assistant, you can work in orthodontics, oral surgery, endodontics, pediatric dentistry, general dentistry, in a hospital setting, in a lab, etc. The opportunities are endless!
“I’m so glad that I put my fears aside and pursued dental assisting so many years ago. I have enjoyed a long and successful career and I’m still loving it all these years later.” Anna, 28